• Depart Taba border at 22:00 where you will be met by the Egyptian team and travel into Egypt westward across the Sinai desert via the
Suez Canal to Cairo. (approximately 385 km.)
• Arrive in Cairo and visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back about 50 centuries, including the great archaeological treasures from Tutankhamun’s tomb. (A visit to the Mummy room entails an additional 100 LE p.p.)
• After lunch visit a papyrus institute for a demonstration of how paper was made and an explanation of hieroglyphics.
•Travel to your hotel for overnight and a free evening.
bonus: Dinner Cruise on the Nile
• Visit the Cairo Pyramids, the only remaining wonder of the ancient world, and as such, the world’s oldest tourist attraction and the Sphinx.
• Tour ancient Cairo, Sakkara lies 25 Km south of Cairo. Djeser’s (Zosser’s) step Pyramid, (built 4700 years ago), dominates the skyline and is believed to be the ancient Egyptians first attempt at pyramid building, to see the first pyramids ever built the step pyramid of Zosser
• Bazaar - packed with spices, perfume, copperware, & trinkets, where those who wish to can purchase souvenirs.
• Depart Cairo, to the train station to catch the sleeper train to Luxor and O/N (about 9 hours)
• An early morning, continuation our touring in Luxor, by visit the West Bank - Valley of the Kings: the remote, barren Valley of the Kings was the necropolis of the New Kingdom pharaohs. By digging their tombs deep into the Theban Hills, pharaohs from Tuthmosis I on hoped to stop robbers stealing the priceless possessions buried with them. Hatshepsut Temple: Against its stark mountainous backdrop, the partly rock-hewn Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir al-Bahri is a breath-taking sight. Colossi of Memnon: the two enthroned statues of Amenhotep III are the first monuments most visitors see on arriving in the West Bank
• First the East Bank- ( Karnak temple: the main center of worship in ancient Egypt and Luxor temple : has huge papyrus columns and was dedicated to the god Amun. One of its striking aspects is the remains of an ancient Christian Church and Abu Haggag Mosque. Here three religions represented in one place )
• Arrive to Cairo in the morning to start your tour
•Tour ancient Cairo, starting with a visit to the Coptic Church and then visit the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, Cairo’s oldest synagogue.
• Continue on to the Citadel of Saladin.
• Departure Cairo and drive back to Taba (about 5 hours)
All border taxes and visa to egypt
1- All the transfers as mentioned in the program
2- One night in 4* hotel in Cairo on BB
3- Two nights in Sleeper Cairo – Luxor - Cairo on H.B
4- Entrance fees to mentioned sights in the program
5- 4 lunches and dinner cruise on the nile
6- english speaking guide
The price not including:
2- Entrance fees to inside the great pyramid and mommy room
4- Any item not mentioned as included
All tours to Cairo require a complete Egyptian visa. Israeli citizens must obtain it in advance either at the Egyptian Embassy in Israel or at the consulate in Eilat. The process takes about two weeks!
It is permitted to carry food or beverages at the Egyptian terminal.
Make sure you have your passport and that it is valid for at least 3 months.
When making reservations you must fill in the following data:
- Full name in English, as spelled in your
- Passport number.
- Date of issue and date of expiry.
- Date of birth.
Optional to upgrade your accommodation to 4 & 5* hotels
The tour will operate with a minimum of tow travelers.
There may be some itinerary and timetable changes, due to factors beyond our control, such as weather, etc.
Transfers to arava and taba borders and back from any hotel or place in Eilat