Taba to Cairo
• Depart Taba border at 22:00. where you will be met by the Egyptian team and travel into Egypt westward across the Sinai desert via the
Suez Canal to Cairo. (approximately 385 km.)
• Arrive in Cairo and visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back about 50 centuries, including the great archaeological treasures from Tutankhamun’s tomb. (A visit to the Mummy room entails an additional 100 LE p.p.)
• After lunch visit a papyrus institute for a demonstration of how paper was made and an explanation of hieroglyphics.
•Travel to your hotel for overnight and a free evening.
Dinner Cruise on the Nile)
Cairo – Alexandria
A full day trip to the charming city, situated on the Mediterranean, founded by Alexander the great. The city risalled Rome during the reign of queen Cleopatra. Visit the catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii's pillar, citadel from out side and the greatest Library. Alexandria is very famous with wonderful beaches, cafes, souks and relics from a by gone age area highlight of Alexandria.
Day 3: Cairo - Taba
• Visit the Cairo Pyramids, the only remaining wonder of the ancient world, and as such, the world’s oldest tourist attraction and the Sphinx.
• Tour ancient Cairo, starting with a visit to the Coptic Church and then visit the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, Cairo’s oldest synagogue.
• Continue on to the Citadel of Saladin.
• Bazaar - packed with spices, perfume, copperware, & trinkets, where those who wish to can purchase souvenirs.
• Depart Cairo, driving to the Suez Canal and under to the Sinai Peninsula.
• Continue on to Taba Border for departure. (The route is approximately 5 hrs.)
1- All the transfers as mentioned in the program
2- Two nights in 4* hotel in Cairo1 on BB 1night H.B
3- Entrance fees to mentioned sights in the program
4- 3 lunches
5- English speaking guide
6- Dinner cruise on the nile
The price not including:
1- Visa to Egypt
2- Taba Border Taxes
3- Entrance fees to inside the great pyramid and mommy room
4- Any item not mentioned as included
All tours to Cairo require a complete Egyptian visa. Israeli citizens must obtain it in advance either at the Egyptian Embassy in Israel or at the consulate in Eilat. The process takes about two weeks!
It is permitted to carry food or beverages at the Egyptian terminal.
Make sure you have your passport and that it is valid for at least 3 months.
When making reservations you must fill in the following data:
- Full name in English, as spelled in your
- Passport number.
- Date of issue and date of expiry.
- Date of birth.
Optional to upgrade your accommodation to 4 & 5* hotels
The tour will operate with a minimum of tow travelers.
There may be some itinerary and timetable changes, due to factors beyond our control, such as weather, etc.
Transfers to arava and taba borders and back from any hotel or place in Eilat