• Pick up from any place in eilat and depart Taba border at 22:00pm. where you will be met by the Egyptian team and travel into Egypt westward across the Sinai desert via the
Suez Canal to Cairo. (approximately 385 km.)
• Arrive in Cairo and visit the Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back about 50 centuries, including the great archaeological treasures from Tutankhamun’s tomb. (A visit to the Mummy room entails an additional 100 LE p.p.)
• After lunch visit a papyrus institute for a demonstration of how paper was made and an explanation of hieroglyphics.
•Travel to your hotel for overnight and dinner and a free evening.
bonus! Dinner Cruise on the Nile
• Visit the Cairo Pyramids, the only remaining wonder of the ancient world, and as such, the world’s oldest tourist attraction and the Sphinx.
• Tour ancient Cairo, starting with a visit to the Coptic Church and then visit the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, Cairo’s oldest synagogue.
• Continue on to the Citadel of Saladin.
• Bazaar - packed with spices, perfume, copperware, & trinkets, where those who wish to can purchase souvenirs.
• Depart Cairo, driving to the Suez Canal and under to the Sinai Peninsula.
• Continue on to St. Catherine for dinner and overnight. (The route is approximately 6 hrs.)
• Rise before dawn to start the trek up Mt. Sinai, which rises to a height of approximately 7,500 feet.
(Please note: This hike is very strenuous and for people who are very fit.)
• Once at the summit, you can rest and enjoy the dawn of a new day with the spectacular sunrise over the dramatic landscape.
• Descend, for breakfast at the hotel.
• After breakfast, visit the Monastery built in honor of St.Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans.
• Greek Orthodox monks take care of the monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai,an altitude of some 5150 feet.
• Drive towards Taba, stopping in Nuweiba for lunch.
• Return to Eilat
All border taxes and visa to egypt
1- All the transfers as mentioned in the program
2- One night in 4* hotel in Cairo on BB
3- One night in 4* hotel in St Catherine on H.B
4- Evening cruise on Nile (incl. dinner)
5- Entrance fees to mentioned sights in the program
6- 3 lunches
7- English speaking guide
8- Visa to Egypt
9- Taba Border Taxes
The price not including:
1- Entrance fees to inside the great pyramid and mommy room
3- Any item not mentioned as included
All tours to Cairo require a complete Egyptian visa. Israeli citizens must obtain it in advance either at the Egyptian Embassy in Israel or at the consulate in Eilat. The process takes about two weeks!
It is permitted to carry food or beverages at the Egyptian terminal.
Make sure you have your passport and that it is valid for at least 3 months.
When making reservations you must fill in the following data:
- Full name in English, as spelled in your passport.
- Passport number.
- Date of issue and date of expiry.
- Date of birth.
Optional to upgrade your accommodation to 4 & 5* hotels
The tour will operate with a minimum of tow travelers.
There may be some itinerary and timetable changes, due to factors beyond our control, such as weather, etc.
Transfers to arava and taba borders and back from any hotel or place in Eilat